Can You Hear Me?

Ahh. Me. This is my rant house. My thoughts, words, visions and dreams.

17.9.06

cannot take too much more of this.

In this very moment I am angry.

So my sister gets whatever she wants all the fricking time and it drives me crazy. So she got mad because there's something wrong with the TV in the back room{which is my tv, it's back there because i agreed to leave it back there because I didnt have a cable for it in my room}. So in a fit of rage she ripped out a cord. My mom saunters in here and tells me this. Instant anger. Not so much about the TV, but because she's got this attitude this size of Canada and serious anger problems. So my mom goes on and on about how TV's don't last anyways.

What the fricking crap?! There are days when I just cannot stand this. I'm starting to calm down, don't worry I'll get over it too. No reason for a life crisis, not having a meltdown. Sue me if all I've got to talk to in a pinch is a stupid website. Whatever.

I'm Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home