Can You Hear Me?

Ahh. Me. This is my rant house. My thoughts, words, visions and dreams.

5.10.06

Well it is 5:11 on a beautiful Thursday morning. Hmm what to say. I have been working. A lot. Like everywhere, we are severly short-staffed. Last Thursday evening 2 people walked out two hours into the shift. At 2am of the same shift, there was 2 people. Myself and the floor captain. Haha, I stayed because I make mad money at that time of night. She stayed because I stayed. Haha... but basically, if I get a shift that's under 8 hours I'm super blessed. Although I do like these long shifts. I find my character gets tested when I'm tired. I was really grumpy for about 4 hours tonight. Like snapping at people, getting angry at the dumbest things. Something in me checked I think. Sure, I can be tired, even grumpy, but when it turns to hurting people with my words, it's wrong. Mmm. Yes. So pray for me, I'm really patient already, although I'm more patient with machines than people. So now it is. 5:17 on a beautiful Thursday before thanksgiving. Enjoy your day. I'll be enjoying my bed.

2 Comments:

  • At October 05, 2006 3:16 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Shift work can be a gong show.... especially with the shortage of people to work! Remember that you put poeple at risk when you are super-over tired.... you put YOURSELF at risk when your super over tired! Take care of yourself, you can always make money, you can't always get your health back! Be safe ok? I don't want a dead Jocelyn! Be richly blessed and have a fantastic thanksgiving!

     
  • At October 23, 2006 11:35 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Jocelyn! Have you fallen off the ends of the earth? I need to know if you are still alive or not! Even i have updated sooner!!! Hope everything is well and that you aren't dead! Be blessed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home