Can You Hear Me?

Ahh. Me. This is my rant house. My thoughts, words, visions and dreams.

25.10.06

hmm. so, I am not dead. I'm here as always. I always think about updating but then I get busy again. Basically, I work and sleep. Haha. Hmm. There's so much going on, though some, if not most, is not really tell-the-world-in-my-blog, so I will refrain.

One thing on my mind is stuff. So let's see. In the past 2 months, I have bought a laptop, a new cell phone and a new car. I always thought once I had those three things I could be content. However this is not the case. Now I want a video camera. I could really use a TV and more video games and books and on and on the list goes. So I know that there is nothing wrong with stuff. Soon it starts to consume you, become all you are and look after. Definately not so great. Now don't get me wrong, my laptop was an excellent investment. I have a great plan behind my car. My cell phone is also a TV and camera and MP3 player. So I am pleased. I just kind of hope that I'll be able to get over this I need stuff phase. I guess I feel that because I work so much that I should treat myself... which I should. I don't know man, my credit card is pretty full and my bank account is pretty empty. Maybe I'm confused. I guess I'll just sit here confused for a while. It might stop me from spending. Hah.

Keepin it real,

J-o-c-e-l-y-n

1 Comments:

  • At October 27, 2006 2:33 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Yeay! You updated! That gives me warm fuzzies! There is nothing wrong with treating yourself once in awhile but its like food, if you treat yourself too much then you just end up bigger than you are and thats not good! Everything in moderation! Besides with a phone that does all that who needs anything else??? lol Be blessed and have a fandiferabulous day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home