Can You Hear Me?

Ahh. Me. This is my rant house. My thoughts, words, visions and dreams.

28.10.06

pb & j epiphany

so i was just lying in bed, trying to sleep, when all of sudden all i could think about was a PB and J sandwich. i thought about how I was going to make 4 for lunch tomorrow. I was so hungry. So I got up out of bed and well made myself a peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich. I was munching it down, when all of a sudden I thought, "Boy I sure am blessed to be able to get up and make what I wanted." I mean more than half the world doesn't have that luxury. Even kids in NA. I mean PB & J may be all that they have to eat. I'm blessed. If you can look in your pantry or fridge and have more to choose from than PB & J and KD, then you are blessed.
I love how things like that are pounded into us for as long as we can remember but it takes something really getting us for it to hit home. I guess that God isn't as absent as I thought he was.

-Joce

1 Comments:

  • At November 10, 2006 2:33 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Its amazing all those little ways that God blesses us and loves us!!! Cool revelation! I like the new layout... it actually reminds me of PB! Thank-you for that comment on my blog! It blessed me quite a bit! Have a fantastic day! Be blessed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home